Mango – Beachhouse
Tel. +255 77 34 98 94 9 / +255 78 44 05 39 1
Time to travel:
All over the year, there is a rainy season from mid-march to mid-may (low season)
cash payment possible, in Euro, Dollar or TSH.
Credit Card (Visa/MasterCard) we are charging 5%
Special offer: from one week, stay 7 nights pay 6
free wifi !!
The below rate is for Double/ Twin Occupation (2 people), for Single (1 person) Occupation is 10$ minus the below rate and for Triple is 10$ plus the below rate.
|King Suite with Ocean View||75$||85$|
|Deluxe Double Room with Ocean view||65$||75$|
|Deluxe Double Room with Kitchen||70$||80$|
|Double Room with Ocean View||55$||65$|
All prices are including breakfast
Jambiani is situated on the marvellous east coast of Zanzibar between Paje and Makunduchi, 50 km from the capital of the Island, Stone Town, direct at the Indian ocean with its coral reefs.
We offer transfer from / to the airport of StoneTown or the port in town. It takes about 1 h and costs $40 per vehicle
- 2 rooms with ocean view, each with attached hot water shower-bathroom, shared kitchen and individual veranda
- 1 individual room built in traditional architecture with attached shower-bathroom, kitchenette and veranda
- For families and guests preferring self-catering, we have a beachhouse with two bedrooms – each room comes with shower-bathrooms, veranda and a kitchen
- 2 rooms with ocean view, each with attached hot water shower-bathroom
- All accommodations are equipped with king-size beds, huge mosquito nets, fans and fly-screens at the windows. The verandas are furnished
Roomservice is available and included in the rates above, in the beachhouse it´s optional with extra charge
All accommodations are situated in a beautiful tropical sandy garden, where you can relax on comfortable sunbeds under parasols. Feel invited to Kiddo´s Café and try one of the tasty fruit cocktails, fruit salads, sandwiches, homemade cakes or just enjoy the terrific sea view.
If you order in advance there is the possibility to have lunch and dinner – African, Indian or European style – either in the Café or in the garden.
- Possibility for long beach walks
- Jogging and beachgames
- Snorkeling and scuba diving (diving school in the village)
- Bike riding (can be rented)
- Participation in village life
Tours that can be booked through us with local organisations:
- Sailing tours with traditional fishing boats (Dhaus)
- Stonetown tour (world cultural heritage)
- Island tour
- Spice tour
- Kizimkazi /Dolphin tour
- Tour to the North Coast
- Tour to the freshwater-caves
- Tour to little Islands around Zanzibar
- Blue Lagoon tour
- Tour to National Park Jozani Forest (endemic red colobus monkeys)
- Butterfly station
- Around the Island tour
Your hosts will do their very best to arrange an informative, romantic holiday for you.